Director of New Business & Strategic Partnerships (Amsterdam, NL)
At Tuuum we are always driving new initiatives and new strategies to improve and enhance Tuuum’s sales potential and brand positioning. To do this, we will be focusing on launching a line of partnerships across multiple verticals and we need the right type of business-savvy partner manager to help make this a reality. The Director of New Business & Strategic Partnerships will lead all market development efforts to create new revenue opportunities and strategic partnerships worldwide. This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
- • Sensibility towards the unique nature of art as product with a good grasp of the contemporary art market and its main players
- • Up to date on latest industry trends (on and offline) with good market knowledge and business understanding of sectors adjacent to art such as luxury goods, design, architecture, publishing, etc.
- • Strong sales, relationship management and negotiation skills
- • Proven track record of driving results oriented initiatives
- • Ability to think outside the box
- • Strong team player who can work collaboratively to translate the strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- • Creative and strategic thinker who is process oriented and has the ability to multi-task
- • Strong project management skills to keep projects on task to meet deliverables
- • Good understanding of commercial dynamics (traditional and non-traditional)
- • Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- • Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- • Existing contacts in art and adjacent markets a big plus
- • Develop and execute a global strategy to grow Tuuum’s revenues and brand awareness through partner marketing: (1) Directly increase revenues through strong commercially aimed initiatives with partners (pop-up sales events, bundle sales, promotional codes and so forth), (2) indirectly increase revenues by associating Tuuum’s brand with partners’ brands in areas such as art, publishing, design, architecture (co-branded events, collaborations, etc.).
- • Proactively seek new partnership opportunities to drive revenue and propel the business by constantly monitoring industry trends and changes.
- • Conceptualize and implement innovative, mutually beneficial business proposals for potential partners.
- • Work to create and drive contracts to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to provide maximum value for both Tuuum and partners.
- • Drive post-campaign reporting to internal stakeholders and to partners.
- • Participate in networking events to identify new and non-traditional business opportunities.
- • Regularly conduct analyses of key areas for business growth and expansion.
- • 3 months action plans (to be presented to the rest of the executive team every 3 months)
- • Monthly update reports (to be shared with the rest of the executive team every month) on: (1) Results achieved (qualitatives & quantitatives), (2) initiatives in pipeline (cost budget & revenue associated), (3) support needed from the rest of the executive team